Coat chicken with rosemary olive oil before cooking. Drizzle fig balsamic vinegar over before serving.
Coat salmon with lemon olive oil before cooking. Drizzle lemongrass balsamic vinegar over before serving. Superb!
When baking brownies replace butter with our blood orange olive oil. Mind. Blown.
Ice Cream Delights
Ice cream will never be the same after you taste these fruit toppings.
Take turns drizzling Blueberry, Chocolate, Peach or Strawberry balsamic vinegar over spoonfuls of ice cream to take dessert from ordinary to the best meal of the weekend.
Guess what else they're great for - pancakes! That is - if you feel like making a special someone breakfast in bed.
Salad dressings are everyone's go-to for Oil & Vinegar. With 25 flavors - the combinations are endless and delicious.
Drizzle over meats, poultry & fish for a different flavor every day. Some favorites are Dark over Steak, Fig over Pork Chops and Lemon over salmon fillets. But don't take our word for it - there are a thousand combinations.
Warm, crusty bread, dipped into aromatic Basil or Rosemary oil, with a few drops of Dark Barrel-Aged Vinegar. Or try just Lemongrass Vinegar - yum.
Great over charcuterie meats & cheeses. Takes the ordinary into the sublime. Favorites are Fig & Dark Vinegars for blockbuster taste.
Pasta comes alive just by tossing it with Basil or Rosemary
EVOO. Add your favorite toppings and dinner is served.
Mix ‘n match oils & vinegars to your hearts delight! Some of our favorites are Lemon & Cranberry Pear, and Blood Orange & Fig.
Replace butter with heart-healthy EVOO for a more flavorful, healthier experience. And you might want to throw some Blood Orange EVOO over those brownies.
Pour vinegars over berries, ice cream, and cake for a treat every day. Don't forget the whipped cream. Our favorites are Blueberry, Peach, Strawberry and Dark Vinegars.
Gift IdeasThe Sample Room
Need a hostess gift? Everyone cooks, and everyone loves great flavors! Keep a few on hand for last minute invitations.
What Does Strippaggio Mean?
"The term used to describe the slurping employed by an olive oil taster after taking an oil sample into his, her or their mouth. This technique allows a complete sensory experience of the oil compared to just sipping the oil." C'mon America - start slurping!
What is EVOO?
What exactly is EVOO?What does "Extra Virgin (EVOO)" mean? "Virgin" olive oil means the oil was fresh-squeezed and mechanically extracted from the olive. It also means that the oil has not been treated after production to remove flavor defects in a process called refining. The "Extra" means the olive oil has "perfect flavor" and has passed a series of certifications and taste tests. And we only sell certified EVOO!
Balsamic Vinegars that are pure grape!
Our balsamic vinegars come from Modena, Italy, the epicenter of great balsamic vinegars. And there are no added sweeteners or refined sugars.
Balsamic Soaked Berries
receipes stuff to do
- 12 large ripe strawberries - washed and quartered
- 4 tablespoons Strippaggio Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegar (Fig, Espresso,
- Chocolate are also wonderful here)
- 4 tablespoons packed coconut sugar
- Vanilla Ice Cream
In a small heavy saucepan heat vinegar and sugar over moderate heat,
stirring, until sugar is dissolved. Simmer for about two minutes until thick
and syrupy. Remove pan from heat to rest and cool. Toss strawberries into
balsamic glaze and stir to coat. Scoop ice cream into 2 bowls and top with
strawberries. Shaved chocolate or mint sprigs make a nice garnish.
Blood Orange Fennel Marmalade
Grilled Shrimp with Orange Sesame Sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 1 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon blood orange olive oil
- 2 tablespoons each, chopped cilantro and mint
- 2 pounds peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 2 tablespoons blood orange olive oil
- salt & pepper, to taste
Herbed Lime Dressing
(Excellent as a salad dressing, fajita seasoning, and roasted shrimp base)
- ½ cup arugula, packed
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves, packed
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves and tender stems
- ½ teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon honey
- ¼ cup Strippagio Jalapeño Olive Oil
- chopped jalapeño, optional
- Kosher Salt, Black Pepper
Place all ingredients in food processor and run until leaves are finely chopped and emulsified. Add fresh chopped jalapeno for extra heat, if desired. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Italian Basil Pesto
(Mix with fresh-made pasta, stuff into chicken breasts with spinach and tomato, top fresh fish with pesto and panko, use as pizza topping or spinach salad dressing)
- 4-6 garlic cloves
- ½ cup pine nuts (or walnuts), toasted
- 2 cups fresh basil, packed
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup Strippaggio Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher salt / black pepper
Place garlic, nuts and basil in food processor and pulse until finely minced. Add Parmesan and pulse again until mixed through. Slowly stream in olive oil and blend. Season with salt and pepper.
Minted Pea Puree
(Fantastic as a raw or roasted crudité dip, over poached seafood, mixed with pasta primavera and as a sandwich spread)
2 cups frozen peas, thawed (about 10 ounces)
1/3 cup fresh mint leaves, packed
1 garlic clove
½ teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
½ - ¾ cup Strippaggio Lemon Olive Oil
Combine peas, mint, garlic, salt and pepper in food processor and puree until smooth. Add Parmesan and pulse until well mixed. With food processor running, slowing add olive oil.
Pasta with Basil EVOO
Pistachio Salsa Verde
- 2 medium shallots, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves and tender stems, packed
- ½ cup unsalted toasted pistachios
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons capers
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup Strippaggio Arbequina Olive Oil
Pulse shallots, garlic, parsley, capers and lemon juice in food processor until finely chopped. Add pistachios, salt and red pepper and pulse until nuts are coarsely chopped. With food processor running, slowly add olive oil. Taste and add more salt if desired.
(Perfect with chips, mixed into a white chicken chili, and with grilled fish, steak and potatoes)
- 2/3 white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 mission bland
Start with broccoli and cauliflower florets. Toss Mission Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil, then sprinkle with a little salt and pepper to taste. Cook in air fryer for 5-8 minutes, then drizzle with Fig Balsamic Vinegar.
- Coat 9x12 baking dish with Strippaggio Italian Herb Olive Oil.
- Place 8 oz. feta cheese in middle.
- Spread 2 cups cherry tomatoes & 4 minced garlic cloves around cheese.
- Drizzle 4 tbsp's Strippaggio Basil Olive Oil over everything. Salt/Pepper to taste.
- Bake uncovered at 375 for about 30 min until tomatoes are popping.
- Drizzle 2 tbsp's Strippaggio Italian Herb Olive oil over dish and mix together.
- Pop unpopped tomatoes with knife.
- Top with shredded fresh basil - serve over pasta.