Grilled Shrimp with Orange Sesame Sauce - Blood Orange Olive Oil
Grilled Shrimp with Orange Sesame Sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 1 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon blood orange olive oil
- 2 tablespoons each, chopped cilantro and mint
- 2 pounds peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 2 tablespoons blood orange olive oil
- salt & pepper, to taste
Toss shrimp with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Grill about 4 minutes per side. For sauce, mix first 7 ingredients together with a whisk.
Arrange herbs on a platter and top with grilled shrimp; drizzle with sauce to serve.